A unique style chair for exterior or interior
The rattan chair is ideal for furnishing your balcony, terrace or any interior space if you wish. Furniture made with this material brings personality and helps create a rustic decoration but, thanks to its structure made of metal, also fits perfectly into more modern Nordic, vintage or industrial decorations due to the appearance of the rattan, which evokes to the nature.
This rattan chair is made of a black lacquered steel structure that provides extra rigidity to the whole. On it, the chair has been built with synthetic rattan, used in most of the current terrace and garden furniture thanks to all the advantages it offers compared to the natural rattan.
Among its main advantages we highlight:
- Its great resistance to environmental factors. The synthetic rattan, endures perfectly outdoors all year long, as long as it is a product of great quality and with a perfect finish.
- HDPE (polyethylene), is not odorous, is not toxic and is very ecological. All these are benefits for the environment.
- The synthetic rattan is very light. It is easy to transport and handle and does not lose an iota of firmness and aesthetics.
- The shelf life of products made with synthetic rattan, is very long and durable, in addition to, in perfect condition.
- It is very resistant to moisture and corrosion. These factors usually occur due to sudden and very continuous temperature changes.
- The cleaning of the synthetic rattan, because it is a plastic, is very easy to clean, in addition to being a very suffered material. Simply with a damp cloth, you will have your furniture as the first day.
- Its absolutely natural appearance perfectly mimics the natural rattan, but without the inconvenience of it. You will not notice the difference between them.
- Design chair
- Tubular base in chromed steel in black.
- Seat and backrest of synthetic rattan.
- Measures: 84.5 x 47 x 58cm.
- Seat measures: 47 x 42.5cm.
- Maximum load: 110kg