Paris dining table in glass
A practical table that does not forget the beauty of the lines
The Paris dining table is inspired by one of the most popular creations of avant-garde furniture of the last century. Style and simplicity come together to give a unique touch of elegance to your dining room or your living room.
The circular envelope is made of transparent tempered glass, which reveals the structure of the base. It frees visual weight to the table and gives it a fascinating delicacy. The legs of beech wood in natural color, complement the serenity and simplicity characteristic of the piece. The joining structure of the legs is inspired by the design of the Eiffel Tower; Fine steel rods intersect to fix the legs and provide the necessary stability to the table.
The combination of all these materials and pure forms results in the Paris table. A harmonious piece of minimalist and contemporary style. It is very easy to integrate in different decorative environments.
The diameter of 100 cm is designed for a maximum number of four people and for daily use, it is the ideal table for small dining rooms and also to enjoy every meal or dinner in the company of yours if accompanied by our Nordic chairs Tyron.
- Dimensions: Ø 100 x H 72cm.
- Glass thickness: 8 mm.
- Inspired by the famous Eames design table.
- Dining table with a very modern style.
- Inspired by one of the most iconic designs of the 50s.
- Tempered glass circular envelope.
- Beech wood legs in natural color.
- Structure of black-stained steel rods.
- Minimalist style, of great visual lightness.