Carbon Viscoelastic Pillow
We are carbon and as an essential element in nature, the human body benefits during rest from its active properties by being an excellent filter of harmful molecules, avoiding bad odors and reducing oxidation. The molecular structure of the carbon viscoelastic pillow, is a revulsive for a comfortable core with the touch of firmness that carbon provides.
This pillow is made of tissue recommended for sensitive skin
The viscoelastic carbon pillow is dressed with a Tencel® cover, one of the ecological fabrics par excellence made with cellulose cells that have a high hygroscopic capacity, absorbing moisture during rest and releasing it later, among many other healthy properties.
This hygroscopic property also confers antibacterial, anti-mold and anti-mite qualities, that is, natural bacteriostatic and hypoallergenic, while regulating the flow of water vapor due to its great breathability and free of electrostatic charges for optimal rest.
A fabric recommended for sensitive skin, soft texture and low abrasion, wrinkle free and high strength wash after wash.
- Comfortable and firm active carbon core.
- Reduces oxidation and prevents odors from sweating.
- Ecological fabric that absorbs moisture.
- Recommended for sensitive skin.
- Free of electrostatic charges.
Features of the covers
- Inner sheath: 100% Elastic Pes.
- Outer sheath: Dreamers wears her pillows with Tencel®, one of the ecological commercial fabrics par excellence for its natural cellulose fiber and its clean production process: 25% Tencel / 75% Pes.
Qualities of Tencel®
It is a 100% natural fiber, of plant origin, like cotton, obtained from the pulp of the wood through a totally ecological manufacturing process.
The main characteristics of TENCEL ® fabric are:
- Extreme softness to the touch. Ideal for sensitive or delicate skin.
- It acts as a second skin, regulating body temperature and maintaining water balance.
- Absorbs moisture and dries faster than other fibers.
- It inhibits the growth of bacteria and mites naturally.
- 100% vegetal and ecological fabric.
- Fabric 100 times more resistant to cotton, so it is more durable.
- The applications of this fabric at rest are very varied: duvet covers or duvet-filled quilts, mattress protection, mattress covers, crib sheets, bed sheets, pillowcases …