Viscoelastic Gel Pillow
The exclusive formulation of this core that combines the viscoelastic with the gel, without a bonded layer, gives the gel viscoelastic pillow unique properties of a highly successful product in the market.
This pillow provides a total relaxation break for its incredible softness
This pillow provides a rest of total relaxation for its incredible softness and freshness, with a design that meets the highest ergonomic requirement for its magnificent adaptation to body anatomy.
The gel viscoelastic pillow wears a cover of Tencel®, one of the ecological fabrics par excellence made with cellulose cells that have a high hygroscopic capacity, absorbing moisture during rest and releasing it later, among many other healthy properties.
This hygroscopic property of the gel viscoelastic pillow gives it, in addition, antibacterial, anti-mold and anti-mite qualities, that is, natural bacteriostatic and hypoallergenic, while regulating the flow of water vapor due to its great breathability and free of electrostatic charges for An optimal rest.
A fabric recommended for sensitive skin, soft texture and low abrasion, wrinkle free and high strength wash after wash.
- Ergonomic core of medium firmness.
- High comfort for maximum softness and freshness.
- Ecological fabric that absorbs moisture.
- Recommended for sensitive skin.
- Free electrostatic charges.
Features of the covers
- Inner sheath: 100% Elastic Pes.
- Outer sheath: Dreamers wears her pillows with Tencel®, one of the ecological commercial fabrics par excellence for its natural cellulose fiber and its clean production process: 25% Tencel / 75% Pes.
Qualities of Tencel®
It is a 100% natural fiber, of plant origin, like cotton, obtained from the pulp of the wood through a totally ecological manufacturing process.
The main characteristics of TENCEL ® fabric are:
- Extreme softness to the touch. Ideal for sensitive or delicate skin.
- It acts as a second skin, regulating body temperature and maintaining water balance.
- Absorbs moisture and dries faster than other fibers.
- It inhibits the growth of bacteria and mites naturally.
- 100% vegetal and ecological fabric.
- Fabric 100 times more resistant to cotton, so it is more durable.
- The applications of this fabric at rest are very varied: duvet covers or duvet-filled quilts, mattress protection, mattress covers, crib sheets, bed sheets, pillowcases …