Viscoelastic Pillow Copos
The viscoelastic pillow is made of 75D high density viscoelastic copos, facilitates a natural fit to the neck and neck anatomy, and enjoys an ecological Tencel® fabric for sensitive skin, soft texture and low abrasion, Wrinkle free and high strength wash after wash.
This pillow facilitates a natural fit to the anatomy of the neck and neck
Its core, made up of a viscoelastic sandwich that is surrounded by numerous spongy flakes, maintains its structure within its cover over time, guaranteeing a comfortable rest that meets the expectations of a good number of users who consider it very comfortable.
The cellulose cells of its Tencel® sheath possess great hygroscopic capacity, absorbing moisture and with antibacterial, anti-mold and anti-mite qualities, that is, natural bacteriostatic and hypoallergenic, while regulating the flow of water vapor due to its large Breathability and free of electrostatic charges for optimal rest.
- Sandwich core and 75D viscoelastic flakes.
- Comfortable and very adaptable to the anatomy.
- Ecological fabric that absorbs moisture.
- Very breathable and recommended for sensitive skin.
- Free electrostatic charges.
Features of the covers
- Inner sheath: 100% Elastic Pes.
- Outer sheath: Dreamers wears her pillows with Tencel®, one of the ecological commercial fabrics par excellence for its natural
- cellulose fiber and its clean production process: 25% Tencel / 75% Pes.
Qualities of Tencel®
It is a 100% natural fiber, of plant origin, like cotton, obtained from the pulp of the wood through a totally ecological manufacturing process.
The main characteristics of TENCEL ® fabric are:
- Extreme softness to the touch. Ideal for sensitive or delicate skin.
- It acts as a second skin, regulating body temperature and maintaining water balance.
- Absorbs moisture and dries faster than other fibers.
- It inhibits the growth of bacteria and mites naturally.
- 100% vegetal and ecological fabric.
- Fabric 100 times more resistant to cotton, so it is more durable.
- The applications of this fabric at rest are very varied: duvet covers or duvet-filled quilts, mattress protection, mattress covers, crib sheets, bed sheets, pillowcases …