Viscoelastic Travel Pillow
The viscoelastic travel pillow is a great pillow, designed for multiple uses due to its size and flexibility, thanks to its core formulated with soft viscoelastic.
Easy to transport and handle thanks to its small size, 40cm, it can be located in the most complicated parts during a journey for adequate support and support of the head and neck, and also with a perfect size for the little ones.
This pillow is ideal as a complement on any trip
It is ideal for reading or platform for electronic writing, during a journey in any means of transport or as a complement to the destination of a trip or weekend.
This travel pillow is dressed with Tencel® cover, one of the ecological fabrics par excellence for its natural cellulose fiber with antibacterial, anti-mold and anti-mite qualities, while regulating the flow of water vapor for its great breathability and free of electrostatic charges.
A fabric of extraordinary softness and low abrasion recommended for sensitive skin dermatologists, while resistant to wrinkles and very durable wash after wash.
- Comfortable, soft and breathable for long journeys.
- Ideal size for transport and different uses.
- Antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities.
- Recommended for sensitive skin.
- Manages water vapor avoiding sweating.
Features of the covers
- Inner sheath: 100% Elastic Pes.
- Outer sheath: Dreamers wears her pillows with Tencel®, one of the ecological commercial fabrics par excellence for its natural
- cellulose fiber and its clean production process: 25% Tencel / 75% Pes.
Qualities of Tencel®
It is a 100% natural fiber, of plant origin, like cotton, obtained from the pulp of the wood through a totally ecological manufacturing process.
The main characteristics of TENCEL ® fabric are:
- Extreme softness to the touch. Ideal for sensitive or delicate skin.
- It acts as a second skin, regulating body temperature and maintaining water balance.
- Absorbs moisture and dries faster than other fibers.
- It inhibits the growth of bacteria and mites naturally.
- 100% vegetal and ecological fabric.
- Fabric 100 times more resistant to cotton, so it is more durable.
- The applications of this fabric at rest are very varied: duvet covers or duvet-filled quilts, mattress protection, mattress covers, crib sheets, bed sheets, pillowcases …